Monday, March 17, 2008

The Bread Baker`s Apprentice

Wisdom


How is it that if I eat salad, do not become the salad, eh ? how is it that if I look in the mirror, I do not become the mirror? how is it that if I listen to the robin, I do not become a bird? how is it that if I work, work, work does not become a sink? how is it that if I eat a tomato I do not become all red? how is it that if I kiss a girl does not become a girl? I do not know, but I will know and I am happy because I do not know how it is that if I eat a chicken, I do not become a chicken? how is it that if a snake bites me, the murderous poison me? how is it that if I eat her, she does not become a tiger francesco? how is it that if I kissed a girl she does not become a boy? I do not know, but I will know and I am happy because I do not know do not know, but I invent and then find out everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment