Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Need Shotacon So Badly

Star Wars Saga Edition - regole addizionali amatoriali

This work goes back several years ago, the summer when the latest edition of the manual role-playing game Star Wars had just come out and there was still no extra charge.
As a good fan, I was knocked out strictly in English-statistics, given that the manual had not yet been published-for a lot of things. It 'was my first work in English, certainly contains tons of errors.
It 's also a work that in part "disown", no longer recognizes the RPGs on the WotC Star Wars (I have a site in my project and when they see the light, I will share with everyone here on the blog), and on which I can claim no rights: the mechanics are simpler than those derived from official WotC, and the ideas behind the rules clearly derive from the "galaxy far," Star Wars.

But in a period in which examinations and commitments because of modeling I have little time to create new rules, I think that this small update will be something interesting gidierristicamente.

Additional Rules for Star Wars Saga Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment