Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brazilian Hair Extensions Prices

Regole opzionali per Stormbringer

Lately I have little time to create new rules for role-playing games, and so I'm posting some of my old jobs from which they are still not satisfied.

Specifically, this short work dates back to my first, chance meeting with the saga of Moorcock and the wonderful role play taken from it. I only say that, at present, I have all the manuals for Stormbringer 4th edition published in Italy, the core book of Elric! first edition, and all existing manual edition of RuneQuest Elric of Melniboné created to I.

E 'for another job on which I can reasonably claim too many rights. The background image is not my property, and if those of duty should find it necessary to remove it I would not hesitate to do so. My, here, I only put the rules to improve a game that, despite all the limitations imposed by his age, I always considered great.


Stormbringer optional rules

0 comments:

Post a Comment