Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ectopic Pregnancy Shoulder Pain

Avventure per il mare - versione aggiornata

Ultimately, the jobs have been smaller than I expected.

There was a willingness to add new rules to clarify some of the mysteries, to speak more at length about some sources of inspiration ...
... but then I realized that the new rules would be cumbersome to read (really, with an excellent guide for the game master of Pathfinder is really that there are already in the user setting the rules for each city?), the mysteries once clarified they would lose their charm, and sources of inspiration are so numerous that to speak of them all as it should serve directly to another user.

Therefore, the changes were pretty negligible at the end: I corrected some erroraccio here and there, I changed a rule based on what we have established during the playtest with my players, and finally I added some features typical of ' setting.

all.


Now, my next big project for Pathfinder, which I do not know when they see the light is dark fantasy setting that may or may not be connected to the sea adventures.


Adventures To The Sea - updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment